Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a -21 Kabota Tractor.Shut it off now it will not

Customer Question

I have a B-21 Kabota Tractor.Shut it off now it will not start no sounds ( clicking or anything else) put in new battery,rebuilt starter.My question at this point is are there more fuses towards the consul or something I am overlooking?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

There are four fuses in the fuse panel , behind the engine on the right side , under the hood. But the 50 amp fuse is main power fise. Do you have a voltmeter to see if you are getting power past the 50 amp fuse?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The voltage for the panel an keyswitch comes direct from the posiitve side of the starter solenoid, and goes through the fuse panel. With no power to keyswitch, seems to have bad fuse or connection from positive cable at solenoid,