Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have an L5740 HST Kubota diesel. Also have a 3-pt tch

Customer Question

I have an L5740 HST Kubota diesel. Also have a 3-pt hitch backhoe that currently uses a PTO-driven hydraulic pump to power backhoe cylinders. Would like to use tractor hydraulic power instead. Is there a connection point for hydraulic power out and a return that I can tap into instead of using separate pump. Do not need any control valves as they already exist on backhoe.
Thanks,
Ken XXXX
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the remote hydraulics now? You can use the two hoses for implement, one will be pressure, the other return. You would have to keep the valve open with rubber strap. Or your dealer can add the ports so you can attach the backhoe hydraulics direct. Tractor does not come with the connections.