How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 3641
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking deer combine help to change sprockets-bearings and

Customer Question

Looking for 9650 John deer combine help to change sprockets-bearings and feeder chain in the feeder housing with the best way to get at these parts and to make it happen--Bob
E-mail --****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment