Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Is there a case ih mechanic on line

Customer Question
Is there a case ih mechanic on line
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/25/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

What is your question? We can try!

Model? Probelm?

2004 case ih jx75 tractor 3100 hours started started slowing down then would return to rpm setting and finally quit . Figured water in fuel drained tank new filters,fuel bleed filters although manual pump lever has no effect I pressure tank with air to bleed system but still have to use either to start. Runs good for about 25 minutes then dies.

Restriction in the fuel supply from the tank or the tank outlet line.

For test to verify, make test line attached to the fuel primer, back into the fuel tank filler opening.

Ok I will check

Problem is before the primer pump.

The primer is not pumping fuel?

No there is no resistance bad fuel pump?

Maybe no fuel to it!

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician