Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

3220-Rear suspension is only pumping up on one side when you

Customer Question
start it. Can you help...
3220-Rear suspension is only pumping up on one side when you start it. Can you help me with what to look for.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
9/5/2015
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time, sorry for that

I will try to help you with this

where the air manifold splits off to the air bags,

remove the line and be certain air is coming from that port

to deflated air bag

Many thanks Wayne for your reply but it doesn't have any air bags. The rear is hydraulic ( I think electric over hydraulic) and the front is coils and shocks. I can only presume that it must be either a solenoid or hydraulic problem. Maybe this will help. What should I look for. Linden.

Hi Thank you

for that , thought it had air bags ,my error

I will opt-out and put back to board for another expert

don't reply or rate me ,as it locks back to me

Wayne, Journeyman