Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

I need all records of service work 2007 deere 9760 combine

Customer Question
I need all records of...
I need all records of service work for a 2007 john deere 9760 combine from dealers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/4/2015
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The only way to obtain them is from your local John Deere Dealer. I can't pull that information. JD is very strict on how we access the system and they don't open that side up to techs. I wish I could help you out more, but my hands are tied on this one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I know that, looking for a guy that can get this for me. I worked at JD dealer years ago!!
Please remove your answer!!

There is no one here that can do this. That is what I am trying to inform you of. There are 3 JD techs and none of us can get this info for you. You have to get it from the dealer directly. Techs don;t have access to this information. All of us on here are techs.

Also, if you worked in a JD shop, then you also know the JD states that the information is proprietary and we can't provide info like that without customer being in front of us or we lose our jobs per contractual agreement. I apologize, but I value my career a little bit more than to obtain this info from someone in the shop.

I will set this up for refund since there is nothing we can do for this question.

Have a great day!

Understand
THANKS

I do apologize, my hands are tied. JD has us by the ... when it comes to this. They changed their system on the new service advisor and changed our contracts. They did this to lock them to being pretty much the only shops to work on the equipment. They locked us out to keep us from doing side work.

Anyway, I requested a refund so you don;t get charged since we can't help.

Have a good day!

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician