Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a DK55 Kioti tractor. How I turn up the diesel pump

Customer Question

I have a DK55 Kioti tractor. How I turn up the diesel pump for more power?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Micro switch is used to close the solenoid. It should only take small amount of amperage to close the solenoid. You either can replace the solenoid , which should take less amperage to close the new one, or a a relay, so the relay closes the solenoid and all the pedal switch has to do is close the small relay.The existing switch burns out because of the amperage running through it!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This does not answer my question at all. My question is how to increase the power on this tractor. I don't have quit enough power. Can I turn the fuel pump up to give me more power? Thank you
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
!! Sorry, that was not meant for you! The pump design is not the type that can be (turned up). The individual pump sections on the assembly, are a set amount of output. To get more fuel, the injector pump plunger and bushings have to be replaced with larger output units, a job for injection shop! You can get more power, by raising the rpm of the engine, by adjusting the high speed screw on the governor housing. ????