How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dd85 Your Own Question
dd85, Foreman
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 516
Experience:  Service manger for over 18 years in same Dealership
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
dd85 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm working on a 1973 ford 3000 series tractor. I took power

Customer Question

I'm working on a 1973 ford 3000 series tractor. I took power assist pump off and all the plungers and springs fell out. can't find anything or diagram to show where they go .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  dd85 replied 2 years ago.
I have attached from the Service Manual, and the parts picture. this should show you where they go.Please remember to Rate my answer.
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
Did this download for you?
If I assisted Please remember to Rate my answer.