Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Curtis, I have a DK40se. While performing the 50 hr maintenance,

Customer Question

Curtis, I have a DK40se. While performing the 50 hr maintenance, I noticed some hydraulic oil on the bottom of the transmission. It appears to be coming out of the hole where the flywheel would be? Fluid level is a little low. Tractor is not quite a year old. Is this something I should take in for warranty work?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
II would have dealer look at it! There should be no hydraulic oil coming out there. If it is just grease, it can be from the clutch parts just throwing off grease, but if it is thin oil, it is coming from the hydrostat and now is the time to let dealer know. From my experience, it will only get worse and when it is out of warranty, will be on you to pay for repairs!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Please rate to close the question.