spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types semis,forklifts,farm,fire,ect.
65057319

I HAVE A 4630 TRACTOR IT'S CLUTCH PLATE IS FROZEN TO FLYWHEEL

Customer Question

I HAVE A 4630 TRACTOR IT'S CLUTCH PLATE IS FROZEN TO FLYWHEEL HELP
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** you for your question and sorry for delay.If this has a regular clutch disc set up try this below.First you need some room to do this,, if you have to start in reverse and move so you have some room do that first.You will have to bypass neutral safety switch or use a starter button to start at starter solenoid to start in gear.Then put a block of wood holding clutch pedal down,,,put in third/4th gear,,start in third gear and get a decent speed up,,jam on brakes,,this will unstick rusted clutch disc. You want it moving good so if you need to go to higher gear you can as long as it will start,,,once you jam on brakes and it frees up you will come to a stop since your holding clutch down with wood block,,remove block of wood and you should be good to go. If you leave this sit for long periods of time use a block of wood to hold clutch down while sitting so this won't happen.Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.A rating is required. You’re rating my personal service to you, not Just Answer. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it took for you to get a response. I respond as soon as I see the questions in the order that I receive them when I am online.Also rating does not close your question, it just assures Just answer credits me,,, has nothing to do with you.You can continue to follow up as long as needed even after ratingThanks spanky
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm just following up to see if you where satisfied with my answer.
Please keep in mind that even though you have already paid your deposit money
over to JustAnswer, or you may be a subscriber, until you rate me highly for my service,
I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.
Thanks
spanky