How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dd85 Your Own Question
dd85, Foreman
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 520
Experience:  Service manger for over 18 years in same Dealership
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
dd85 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our farm owns a NH BR 780 round hay baler. The top roller of

Customer Question

Our farm owns a NH BR 780 round hay baler. The top roller of the sledge is loose on the right side from the back. It still turns but makes an awful noise as it touches the sledge roller below it. How do WE take this roller out of the sledge to see what is the matter is. It appears that the entire sledge needs to be removed.
If this is true could you tell me how to remove the parts to be able to fix this roller. Do the 8 baler belts need to be taken apart.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.*** is my E mail I believe I used it once before to ask you a question I use it on a regular basis and have never been turned down. My E mail has always worked so far.
Expert:  dd85 replied 2 years ago.
Please see attached for how to remove and replace the Sledge Stripper roll.
Expert:  dd85 replied 2 years ago.
Did this download okay for you?

Related Agriculture and Farm Equipment Questions