How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 28121
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Got a 1964 model 65 got a bad rattle in the transmission and

Customer Question

got a 1964 model 65 got a bad rattle in the transmission and weak hydraulics it is equiped with power steering and a front loader hydraulics are real slow and weak where do you add hyd fluid and what type do i use
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Transmission and hydraulic should be same. And it uses a hytrans fluid, a Napa Universal hydraulic fluid will work. The transmission fill is on the transmission shift cover. The exception to this would be a loader that has reservoir in the loader mounting uprights. They would have hoses for suction and return, if it has it. The clutch rattle may be a bad release bearing!