Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I was wondering if I could get a diagram of the leads coming…

Customer Question
I was wondering if I...
I was wondering if I could get a diagram of the leads coming in to the factory Delco stereo in my John Deere 7230.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Are you able to help me with this issue?
Is this a scam?
Maybe you don't understand my question. There are two wiring harnesses in the stereo mounting area on my 2008 John Deere 7230 tractor. They are currently hooked to a Delco Stereo. My question is, what does each wire color represent if I cut the harness connectors off and hook another stereo up without using adapters. The "power" harness has a red, orange, gray, black and yellow (which appears to power the antenna booster.) The "speaker?" harness has a brown, orange, green and yellow wire. I dont want to burn something up by trial and error identification of each wire color. Thank You for your help.
Answered in 1 day by:
7/8/2015
Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Technician replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Technician
.
sorry for the delay...........
what is the Model Number of this unit?
should be on Face or Radio Case.
.
???
The radio case has a label with 12215835 printed on it right below Part No. There seriously is not a Model Number on it that I can see. It is a really generic stereo