Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My rate of drop control 3pt hitch is stuck and the hitch…

Customer Question
my rate of drop control...
my rate of drop control for my 3pt hitch is stuck and the hitch won't lower or raise. JD 870
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/1/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/MP95/MP9573_________UN02JAN94.gif
http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/MP68/MP6844_________UN01JAN94.gif
The knob on the end of the lift cylinder contains the lowering valve, I would start by removing ti.
All functions of the lift, lower are the cover or in the valve below the cover!