Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I'm trying to find out the model of my Dad's old

Customer Question
Hello. I'm trying to find out...
Hello.
I'm trying to find out the model of my Dad's old MF tractor. The plate under the steering wheel has the serial# ***** 77I0.3
and the following raised # ***** ***** the left side of the body down near the peddles: 50682 M2. Don't laugh but there is a symbol between the 50682 and the M2 that looks like a Christmas Tree! :)
Can you please tell me the year and model of this tractor? I have a pic of both numbers if you have a way for me to email them to you.
Thank you!!!
Robin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/26/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
What about a picture of the tractor? Use the paperclip above the typing bar.
Gas or Diesel?
could there be a 9 before the A77103
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/7/4/743-massey-ferguson-135.html
There is no paper clip. There is a '+ Add Files' link but I continue to get errors. I think perhaps I should let me sister handle this as she had requested since I don't even know whether it's gas or deisel. I guess I'm farm equipment illiterate. Thank you for trying. I'm too tired to think. Thanks.
How about a picture of the tractor? The number is ***** casting number, not s/n
Did you look at the link i sent on the 155?
135 !
Yes, but I didn't know what I was looking at. Was I suppose to be trying to find a matching number? I didn't see anything close.
Send picture of the tractor.
This is ridiculous! I've tried EVERYTHING to send you a pic via this page.
! I hate the new format! Let's try something else. What kind of engine? Gas or diesel? 3 cylinder or 4 cylinder? # ***** Transmission speeds. Any idea of age?
I have zero idea. My sister said she'd get the details about the tractor but it's been weeks so I jumped online and found you. I'll call her tomorrow and ask.those questions but she's in ET so it's too late to call her tonight.
I think it's about 40 yrs old but it could be older.
OK, we will try then!
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician