Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Where is the fuel pump on a X738

Customer Question
Where is the fuel pump on a X738
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/24/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Fuel pump is in the fuel tank, on the bottom of the fuel outlet cover. The cover locks into the top of the tank, and once lock is turned, the assembly can be removed.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/0002/0002185350____________A1.gif