Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Are there adjustments 3 point hitch hydrolics to make it more…

Customer Question
are there adjustments for the...
are there adjustments for the 3 point hitch hydrolics to make it more smoth
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/11/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The drop rate control valve is the only adjustment for the rate of movement for the 3pt beyond trying to make other modifications to adjust or change the pressure settings unfortunately. Copy and paste this link in your browser for a PDF shop manual available at a reasonable price for this model that will get into more detail for the specs, repair, and adjustments on your tractor.
http://www.agcopubs.com/productpage.aspx?prodidentifier=4283093m1
I stated in my original question that I had adjusted the rate drop knob, so his answer was to adjust the rate drop knob. I am certainly not satisfied with his answer and would like a refund.
Hi, Unforunately there is no other adjustment other than checking your pressures and adjusting your relief valve settings. Ill send this in for a refund.