Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Are there adjustments 3 point hitch hydrolics to make it more

Customer Question

are there adjustments for the 3 point hitch hydrolics to make it more smoth
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The drop rate control valve is the only adjustment for the rate of movement for the 3pt beyond trying to make other modifications to adjust or change the pressure settings unfortunately. Copy and paste this link in your browser for a PDF shop manual available at a reasonable price for this model that will get into more detail for the specs, repair, and adjustments on your tractor.
http://www.agcopubs.com/productpage.aspx?prodidentifier=4283093m1
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I stated in my original question that I had adjusted the rate drop knob, so his answer was to adjust the rate drop knob. I am certainly not satisfied with his answer and would like a refund.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Unforunately there is no other adjustment other than checking your pressures and adjusting your relief valve settings. Ill send this in for a refund.