Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My John Deere 3250 has a front end loader that has just quit…

My John Deere 3250 has...
My John Deere 3250 has a front end loader that has just quit raising up past a foot or two.
/was working fine and then all of a sudden it goes up about 2 feet and groans like it was all the way up over my head. Any ideas ??
3 point hitch works perfect and the bucket opens up and dumps perfect.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/3/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
one of the quick connects at the boom valve has slipped back, blocking the flow of the oil. Remove the two hoses to the boom and re-install the two hoses. Don't go by how they look, remove them and reconnect.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Perfect call ! Thanks !!
Good job! Thanks.