Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

96 JOHN DEERE 755 DIESEL[YANMAR] I THOUGHT I HAVE REMOVED ALL…

Customer Question
96 JOHN DEERE 755 DIESEL[YANMAR]...
96 JOHN DEERE 755 DIESEL[YANMAR] I THOUGHT I HAVE REMOVED ALL THE BOLTS SECURING INJECTION PUMP BUT IT WON'T LET GO ?????***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/29/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Pump body is held into the block with only the four nuts or bolts. That is all that holds it down. It may be tight, but that is all there is. Do you have a rubber mallet to hit it and break the gasket seal? Keep the gaskets/shims together, as this is the timing of the pump. There is a link that goes from the injection pump body to the governor section that will need to be released, but it does not hold the pump solid.