Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am trying to replace the spindel in the 60 in. mower on a…

Customer Question
I am trying to replace...
I am trying to replace the spindel in the 60 in. mower on a f-915 johndeere mower.
do you have a parts list for all the parts and their order? This is the center blade of the three blades.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/29/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have the Deere parts site. The deck is not identified with the tractor, Do you see number tag on the deck? I'm looking at a 1996 deck, 60 inch, side discharge.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
I have decided to take the part back to my jd dealer as I can see I will have to get more new parts.
!!Ok, thanks for the reply!