Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 14.5 John Deere I.D.#GX1438B012990. It's in need

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 14.5 John Deere I.D.#GX1438B012990. It's in need of a new fly wheel with the nylon gear and the nylon starter pinion gear. I would prefer to replace the nylon gear thats on the starter (in order to save money) but it appears to be riveted to the fly wheel. any way I'm going to need the part numbers for these4 parts in order to order the exact part.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
http://www.partstree.com/parts/briggs-and-stratton/engines-vertical-engine-with-electric-starter/287707-1274-e1-briggs-stratton-engine-electric-starter/rewind-starter-fan-flywheel/