Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Having troubles with the hydrastatic transmission on my tractor.

Customer Question
It is staying in the...
Having troubles with the hydrastatic transmission on my tractor. It is staying in the forward motion when the pedal is released.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Have tried to to do minor linkage adjustment but seems together worse.
The unit is a kioti dk40se HST...
5/24/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will try to help. If you have the mechanical lever for worward and revers at the pump then be sure it is moving fully and free in both directions. If electronic potentiometer style tech resistance moving through all positions to look for a faulty potentiometer or failed harness. If ok check the hydraulic filter and oil for metal/debris indicating internal problems.If clean the final stage is to verify your pressures are in OEM specs. Let me knwo