Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My 2096 caseih hydralics lift my loader slow in second an third

Customer Question

My 2096 caseih hydralics lift my loader slow in second an third on power shift. I had new hydralic pump installed an work dun on it at a shop . This loaser was installed after the work was dun on the trsctor.it seems to me like its loosing its oil sum how in them two gears ang answers what it maybe.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** see you have been waiting for an answer for some time. I help on here part time and in between jobs. I will be glad to help if you still need help. First check the filter and suction screen for signs of metal, friction material and debris indicating internal problems. If clean and it is only those gears effected then the next step is to test your pressures. Copy and past this link in your browser for the troubleshooting information. Let me know
http://www.mediafire.com/view/422zvdk9o1qdbfd/Case-international-1896-2096-pdf.pdf
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.