Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

The machine in question is a old Kutoba B7100***** The

Customer Question

The machine in question is a old Kutoba B7100*****
The gear box sounds bad in reverse but does work.
Should I consider rebuild ? Cost?
Regards Art
the
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If you are hearing grinding and other noises from the gearbox you are looking at an overhaul or replacement but there would be no way of quoting the rebuild until the existing gearbox is apart and the exptent of failed parts and replacement parts needed are tallied up to see if it is worth rebuilding or just replacing the complete unit as far as the cost of the parts needed and the labor involved. Let me know if you need more information.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi Arthur, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you still need help with this and I will be glad to help.