Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Is there a screen filter in the fuel tank of a 6500 john deere

Customer Question

is there a screen filter in the fuel tank of a 6500 john deere hyboy sprayer that would keep it from getting fuel
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
There will be a screen on the suction side to prevent debris in the fuel system but your fuel filters catch most of the debris,. http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.homepageservlet_alt
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Check the fuel lines for restrictions and peaks causing a loss of pressure if you are experiencing a loss of prime or low power/ Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.