Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Whatr is the injection timing DSC11 01 variant

Customer Question

Whatr is the injection timing for Scania DSC11 01 variant 09
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. i will upload the manual for you but unfortunately you will have to use this translator to translate from Spanish to english as I do not have an English version. but the translation is quite simple by copying and pasting into the translator.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Click this link for the translator. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=spanish+to+english+translation+google
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/rwe0l8a5837blwr/DSC11-12_engine-Motor-12-1.pdf
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
The valve and timing spec is on the tag on the valve cover of the engine and the procedure is shown in tha manual. Let me know if you need more help
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.