Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have John Deere 90 Type L090K ; SN of XXXXXXXXX (Onan aircool…

Customer Question
Have John Deere 90 Type...
Have John Deere 90 Type L090K ; SN of XXXXXXXXX (Onan aircool 2 cyl) that all of a sudden wouldn't go forward/backward with the "T" handle! Changed the hydraulic oil filter w/JD product, fluid show right in glass, lift works (separate pump tho) belt is on motor flywheel proper and both pump motors are turning w/belt. "T" handle pins on linkage to pumps are both ok. No oil leaking anywhere. Operated normal and all of a sudden just stopped....
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/28/2014
Mechanic: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator

nothing new to add--just that no (new oil leaks) it should have read!!

Mechanic: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello

Thank you we will continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Gina~Moderator

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

The 90 skidsteer has individual pumps and motors, fro both sides to quit at once, has to be something that affects both sides. The only thing associated with both sides is the hydrostatic filter and the shut off valve. You say you replaced the filter, did you check the shutoff valve, maybe it or the suction line has debris or has collapsed. Starving the pumps for fluid. ??G117/G11765F________UN02JAN94.gif

New JDeere filter put on. Valve is open just below filter..... will look at the hose connecting line to valve..... thks

OK,let me know,there has to be something with the suction to the pumps!