Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a AGCO ST 45 tractor. The three point wont raise or…

I have a AGCO ST...
I have a AGCO ST 45 tractor. The three point won't raise or lower, the front bucket will raise and lower but won't tilt. The tractor will barely move. I checked the Hydraulic fluid and I couldn't even see it. After i refill the Hydraulic fluid, should my problems clear up?
2/19/2014
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Curtis B. :

Yes, hydraulic oil should help all functions, Everything you mention has to be supplied by the hydraulic pump. No oil, no functions!

Curtis B. :

It will not require any bleeding, just fill the hydraulics, and work each function to clear any trapped air.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician