Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Joy Stick will raise the loader, curl the bucket, dump the…

Customer Question
Joy Stick will raise the...
Joy Stick will raise the loader, curl the bucket, dump the bucket but will not lower loader.
If I get off the 5420 JohnDeere Tractor I can push the valve in by hand.
What do you think has happened?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/18/2013
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Curtis B. :

How are the hoses to the control valve attached? Quick connects? Remove the hoses at the valve and re-attach. I think one of the hoses has slipped back,and is now not opening the connection.

Curtis B. :

Let me know. Thank you.

Customer :

A nut had come loose and the linkage was slipping......

Customer :

How do I get a refud.

Curtis B. :

You said you could move the valve by hand.?// I assumed when you moved it by hand it did not work. Not actually poor service on my part. I will request your refund. Have a nice day.