Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a John Deere 790 t Tractor with a 419 loader on it.

Customer Question
I have a John Deere...
I have a John Deere 790 t Tractor with a 419 loader on it. I was using it and raised the bucket and loader the bucket works but the loader will not go down . It will raise but not go down. I did put some hyd. fluid in that was low but no difference. Help please, Tim
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/5/2013
Mechanic: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 9 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Do you still need help? This can be as simple as disconnecting the two loader lines and reconnecting them at the quick disconnects. That's always the first thing to check when the boom or bucket just quit. The hoses and come partially unplugged and the couplers do not make the connection and opening the ball valves in the end of the hoses and connectors