Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Where is the fill for the hydraulic fluid on a mid 80s ford…

Where is the fill for...
Where is the fill for the hydraulic fluid on a mid 80s ford 455 tractor with a front end loader
4/3/2013
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 9 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman
wtolkson :

Hi I'm Wayne

wtolkson :

I will help you with this

wtolkson :

Good Afternoon,

wtolkson :

has three areas for fluid. The transmission has a filler cap near the gear shift. The hydraulic fluid has a filler cap under the edge of the seat and the differential has a filler cap behind the seat. There is a small dipstick on the right hand side to determine hydraulic fluid level

Wayne, Journeyman
Hi
Just following up with you,
did my answer help you

Thank you

Is there a fill location for the front end loader arms on my 1984 ford 445 tractor

Morning Sam
No separate filler it comes from the Hyd. tank
hydraulic fluid has a filler cap under the edge of the seat