Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

where do I find packing kits for a mf30B loader/hoe? I think…

where do I find packing...
where do I find packing kits for a mf30B loader/hoe? I think its an industrial modle,& the loader is modle mf34A
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/15/2012
Mechanic: dd85, Foreman replied 9 years ago
dd85
dd85, Foreman

dd85 :

does the backhoe have any numbers on it?

or the front loader?

the 30B was an Industrial tractor, and tghe loader and backhoe were added to it.

there should be numbers on the backhoe and loader.

Customer:

the model on the loader is MF34a serial#2206002039 the plate is missing on the hoe

dd85 :

CLICK HERE AND HERE TO SEE PICTURE OF BUCKET AND BOOM CYLINDERS, THE PART NUMBERS AOF THE KITS ARE STILL GOOD NUMBERS, AND YOUR LOCAL AGCO DEALER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORDER

dd85
dd85, Foreman