Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need part # for 2007 Acura MDX wire harness between the…

Customer Question
I need part #...

I need part # for 2007 Acura MDX wire harness between the car and the front passenger door

Mechanic's Assistant: The Acura Mechanic will be able point you to right place. Would you like any additional help or materials?

That’s all

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the approximate mileage on your 2007 MDX?

310000km

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No that’s all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Acura
10/25/2021
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago
DANyR122

Hello, My name is ***** ***** thank you for using JustAnswer.
I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having and I hope that I can help you.
Please understand that I cannot see, hear or touch your vehicle.
I may need to ask questions to find out basic information so that I can help solve your specific problem.
The system will automatically ask for a phone call so feel free to decline as I would prefer to text.
Give me a moment while I look up some information for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you referring to Acura wiring picture yes same as #12 but for passenger front door
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

Perfect give me one moment to get the correct one for the passenger side.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still looking?
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

Yes sorry a bit confusing and I wanted to be sure.

Part number 32752STXA00

The passenger side goes from the car all the way into the door and every electrical part in it unlike the drivers side that is a very short wire assembly with one plug on either side.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK so what you saying that passenger side hasOne plug on each end, is that right?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What # has this harness on the drawing?
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

#7

It is a little confusing however that is the correct part, it has the protective boot that goes door to car.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it has protective boot. I did replaced the driver side one which looks same. With that replacement I got operational sunroof, passenger mirror and rear passenger door window. Only thing not working is front passenger door window. Checked the harness and it looks rough up.
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

Pull on the wires in that boot and look for a broken one or you can check for power and ground on the window wires.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to replace the harness because that boot looks damaged, that is why I want the #. Today I spend 2 hours in the dealership they could not find the part #.Anyway thank
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

Wow sorry about that glad I was able to help. Good luck!

Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

You are very welcome, thank you for the question and for using JustAnswer.com.

If you need any more information or help please send me a message.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Again thank you
Mechanic for Acura: DANyR122,
 replied 1 year ago

Very welcome.