Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Acura MDX. The backup camera was fuzzy. I

I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 Acura MDX. The backup camera was fuzzy. I unplugged it at the trunk area (blue connector) and plugged it back in. Not it does not work at all. I put the car in reverse and the nav screen never switches to the camera. I checked the fuse but it’s ok. What else should I check? Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

This car has 3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have tried checking all of the fuses in all boxes and looked at the pin connectors on the blue connector of the camera to see if I pulled anything out. It looks ok. Kind of surprised that when I put it in reverse nothing changes now. I would have thought if I messed the camera up it would still look for it.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Any update?
7/24/2018
Anthony P.
Anthony P., Acura Mechanic

Hi do you still need help?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Having payment issues with this site. Will come back later

ok

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I’m on the app now but can’t find how to try and pay so we can chat with a solution. I’ll keep working on it.

ok

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I updated my payment information. Can you check to see if you can provide feedback now on my camera issue?

I dont see anything, im just a mechanic, not in billing

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Ok. Thanks
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Do you see that you can provide solutions/suggestions now?

Negative

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
It shows I have a membership now. Don’t know what’s the deal. Do you have any suggestions on a solution to my camera problem? Just checking to see. I may need to call and see what’s wrong with the account.

I understand but in my screen i see payment failure, which means i dont have an answer button.my suggestion is to call customer service. I cant help you with billing, im only a mechanic

Customer

image0.jpg

27 Jul 2018, 10:59 AM

Me

27 Jul 2018, 11:07 AM

Offer Premium Service

Status: payment failure

You are not locked

to this request.

Lock

Unlock

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Thanks

Sorry i cant be of more help

Anthony P.
Anthony P., Acura Mechanic
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I just resubmitted the question and it did not ask for payment. Maybe it’s working now.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Maybe you can pickup the question/ticket