Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Seeking a wiring diagram for a 2000 Acura 1.6 L - looking…

Customer Question
Good morning -...

Good morning - seeking a wiring diagram for a 2000 Acura 1.6 L - looking for a diagram for the harness that comes of the sensor and connects to the next harness connection

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Yes - not in the owners manual and do not have a dealers manual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Acura?

2000 Acura EL 1.6 L engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing it for my Son - he replaced the sensor but pulled too hard on the harness pulling the pins out of the connector

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Think that is it for now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Acura
5/26/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Ok, exactly what sensor are you referring to as there are dozens

And since the wiring was pulled out of the connector, you need the connector pinout showing which color wire goes to which connector pin, correct?

Correct on the pin out requirement - looking for the connect for the crankshaft posistion sensor - not the connection at the sensor but the upward connection where the harness connects to to the vehicle harness
Correct require the connector pinout - son was replacing the crankshaft position sensor - pull too hard on the upward connector and pulled out the pins - looking for the connector pin out for the upward connection where the CPS harness connects the rest of the vehicle harness

Ok, give me a few minutes to pull the schematics to get this for you

Thank you

HI,

I am sorry but I will need to opt out as I dont have this connector pinout. It gives me all others but not this one. I will open this back up to other experts

Ok Thank you
Mechanic for Acura: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

h​ello may I have vehicle identification number please. to ensure accurate information