Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I thinking of purchasing a 2007 RDX turbo for my college age…

Customer Question
I thinking of purchasing a...
I thinking of purchasing a 2007 RDX turbo for my college age daughter. It has 154k on it, and looks clean. Anything I should be wary of or look for?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Acura
4/3/2018
Mechanic for Acura: MASTER TECH, Acura Technician replied 4 months ago
MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician

Hello welcome to Just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you on this.

do you have any service records car ?

No, just an AutoCheck report
I test drive it and felt no issues. It may need front struts, I heard a little knocking on bumps, and a small power steering leak.

thank you for the info.

these do have some turbo issues on high mileage motors but from what we see at my dealer in the customer didn't take care of the car.

so other then the basic wear and tear stuff like tires brake and suspension they are pretty solid and have not seen any transmission issues on this model.

did you have any more questions on this ?

did you purchase it ?