Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My battery died and now the radio is asking me for a code.

Customer Question
My battery died and...

My battery died and now the radio is asking me for a code

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Aaa just jumped it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

07 Acura mdx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am fixing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I found the code for the navigation but not for the radio

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Acura
4/1/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician replied 20 days ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today if you have the serial number from the radio i can help you get the radio code i cannot tell you the code but i can direct you to where it can be found on a web site .

r u good with that ?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Where do I find it

first do you know what to get the serial number form the radio ?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Never mind thank you I figured it out

how to get sorry

ok

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician