Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the brake code for my 2008 Acura RL

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Acura
my VIN number is *****
R u there
3/30/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Due to pressure from the automotive manufacturers including Honda/Acura because of liability issues, the experts on this site and other sites are no longer allowed to provide brake codes, key codes or key pin numbers. The only way to get it is by visiting your local Honda/Acura dealer bringing proof of ownership.

can you tell me if the brake code is the number that's inside the ECM there's a five-digit number in there I just need it to start the car to make sure it's going to run before I put any more money in it I got the title in front of me if you need to see a picture I can't afford to put more money in it and it cost a lot to take it to the dealer I just seen on there where y'all had been given the brake codes that's the only reason I put this little bit of money that I could scrape up out to try to get this break codes to get the car going
I will give you the number that wrote inside the ECM that I took apart if you can just tell me if that's it or not and I also have a key code 7823 my audio code is 31611 my nav code is 0546

HI,

As I said, the site due to the previously mentioned reasons as stopped this. I lose my job if I provide it. An no, that is not the brake code.

If you wish for a refund, there should be a link on your side to do so

37820 is the number inside ecm I was reading a past question somebody asked about the same situation and way down at the bottom one of the experts said that the number inside the ECM could be put in to make the car start