Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My Acura TL the keyless remote won’t shut off. Even when I’m…

Customer Question
My Acura TL the...

My Acura TL the keyless remote won’t shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Even when I’m in the car and the keys in there it says insert keyless remote What do you mean

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your TL?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Bc I do not have money or the means to go anywhere

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried to use my fingers to pull the slot back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

Did you check or replace Key Fob Battery ?

it is not recognizing your key

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You