Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

LOCATION XM RECIEVER

Customer Question
LOCATION XM RECIEVER
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 3 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

What is the Year Model Acura you have that you nee XM receiver location ,send me that and i will send the location so i m accurate for you

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

CHAD, I HAVE A 2005 ODESSEY TOURING. DON'T KNOW HOW IT CAME UP UNDER ACURA.

Hey SORRY for some reason the screen did not show the car, but i got it 06 Honda odyssey touring ,

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE PDF FILE SHOWING THE REMOVE AND REPLACE AND LOCATION OF XM RECEIVER AS REQUESTED

XM Receiver Removal/Installation

1. Remove the left rear side trim panel.

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Hey, Just checking to see if you need any additional help on it