Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2018 acura pulls to the right with even the minimal

Customer Question
My 2018 acura pulls...

My 2018 acura pulls to the right with even the minimal amount of road crown. The adjusted the toe in a bit but it is still a problerm. Not fun to drive on long trips since most freeways tend to have road crown that falls to the right.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 Acura?

2108 rdx fwd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took it to the dealer. their techs said that is just road crown. the steering has such a heavy feel at center that when it pulls right it is wearing on me to keep steering to the left to keep it in line

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Is it a steady pull?

No, just on roads with any crown at all. my cad cts did it but they did a really good alignment on it and never had issues after that

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, other than that I love the car. bought it in sept

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Acura
3/18/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Have you tried taking it to a different dealer? Not all dealers are the same and some will do more to fix a problem than others

No just where purchased

it sounds like the techs there dont want to or dont know how to get your vehicle right again, you can take it anywhere Honda or Acura and they will be able to help