Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am having difficulty setting the radio clock in a 2005…

I am having difficulty setting...
I am having difficulty setting the radio clock in a 2005 Acura EL (1.7L). My understanding is the 'Repeat' button must be held down simultaneously with the '4' and '5' buttons respectively in order to set the 'hours' and 'minutes'.
Is this done with the ignition 'ON' and radio 'OFF'?
At times I notice the clock display is flashing. Is this when I do the clock adjustment?
Thank you.
3/17/2018
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Acura Mechanic

sorry for the delay

Press and hold the CLOCK button.

Change the hours by pressing the H (Preset 4) button until the numbers advance to the desired time.

Change the minutes by pressing the M (Preset 5) button until the numbers advance to the desired time.
See if this helps
Click Attachment Below

.
.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Acura Mechanic
Hi Don,
Thanks for your help! I was not aware there was a 'Reset' button (Preset 6).

Hope you got it working
THANK YOU
Thanks for using J/A