Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does second owner on Acura MDX gets fully transfer of

warranty or gets half?Years 2016-2018...
Does second owner on Acura MDX gets fully transfer of warranty or gets half?Years 2016-2018
3/12/2018
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello Ras,

Second owner gets balance of new car warranty remaining after first owner purchase date. Not including any extended warranty purchased separately.

Gary

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so pretty much remaining on powertrain 7/100k or what's left of it after first owner...Just wanted to confirm on years 2016, 2017, 2018
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there any link to online source that states that?

From the Acura website:

Acura warrantees the vehicle regardless of the number of ownership changes it incurs. In fact, the back cover of your Acura Warranty Information booklet contains a "Change of Address or Ownership Notification" form for that purpose. In case of safety recalls, product updates, etc., we need to know who to notify. Whenever you move or sell the car, please complete the form and send it to us promptly.

Here is their website:

http://owners.acura.com/help/faqs

Hope this helps.

Gary

Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for help
Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician