Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The headphone/aux port is broken and I cant find where I can…

The headphone/aux port is...

The headphone/aux port is broken and I cant find where I can replace it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Acura. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is the jack port for the aux and headphones for the back console

1/17/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

SO are you looking for the part?

ok whats the year make and model and ill have that for ya, I see there is conflicting information in the pic you sent

2007 Acura mdx

thanks! be right back

https://www.curryacuraparts.com/oem-parts/acura-jack-assembly-rear-entertainment-system-nh556l-grayge-39590stxa02zb?origin=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrL34lvvd2AIVlUwNCh0IdwY2EAQYAyABEgJBtvD_BwE

This is the cheapest I could find

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

The picture doe not look like what I need

I know its very bad drawing from acura, If you dont believe me call the parts office in the morning and they will confirm it

https://estore.honda.com/acura/parts/view-acura-parts-catalog-detail.asp?m=2008-mdx-5-techentertainment-5at&sn=&b=B++1130&dl=

Heres the same part number broken down with a little bit different drawing if that helps you visually

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician