Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Code P0325 Knock sensor. Check emissions and SH=AWD lights…

Customer Question
Code P0325 Knock...

Code P0325 Knock sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Check emissions and SH=AWD lights on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Acura?

MDX 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I need a reliable mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Estimates for labor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Acura
1/7/2018
Mechanic for Acura: acramstr, ASE Master Tech replied 7 months ago
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. This is a common problem on all the Acura v6 engines. What happened is a rodent made a home under the intake manifold and chewed through the Knock sensor harness. We see this very often in this model. The repair requires the replacement of the Knock sensor sub harness. the harness is about $12 and most shops charge about 3 hours labor to remove the intake manifold to replace it. Expect to spend about $350 to $400 for this repair. Call around in your area for local pricing .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.