Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My fob won’t unlock the car at all. The lights flash as

Customer Question
My fob won’t unlock...

My fob won’t unlock the car at all. The lights flash as though it’s unlocking but no unlocking noise. Also, the driver side door and trunk won’t open , but the other 3 doors do. Any thoughts

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

It’s a 2007 RDX

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Acura?

Yes battery just teplaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing other than the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Again, the fob locks the car just fine, ruling out the battery issue also

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Acura
1/7/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do the doors unlock using the door lock switch inside?