Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2006 tsx and I can't get the code to go in. it

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 tsx and I can't get the code to go in. it comes up code, however no keypad screen.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

66366

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TSX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Unfortunately,my husband tried to do it and didn't have the correct code so now it won't let me do anything.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just want the keypad to come up so I can enter code. thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Acura
1/4/2018
Mechanic for Acura: acramstr, ASE Master Tech replied 6 months ago
acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. Do you have the correct radio code now? Does the car have navigation?

ok if you have navigation you need 2 codes one for the navigation and one for the radio. If you have both you can disconnect the battery for 5 min to reset the system, If not let me know.

Mechanic for Acura: mike switzer,
 replied 6 months ago
mike switzer

do you still need help with this?