Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can get my code for my dmx 2008. I changed my battery but…

Customer Question
I can get my...

I can get my code for my dmx 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

I changed my battery but I dont know my code

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Acura?

Mdx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just changed my battery thats all

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

But is asking for a code for rhe radio

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Acura
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mechanic for Acura: Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

do you have navi ??

Hi , i need a code for my radio

yes i know do you have navi

i​ need the vin number from your car and the radio serial number so i can get the radio code

What's the code

t​o get the serial number turn the key on radio off push and hold the preset 1 and 6 button then turn the radio on the number will come up get me that and the vin and i will get the code

No i cant talk

p​lease pay attention to my post read above please

Text onlt

please read above i need the vin number and the radio serial number before you can get the ode

r u there ?

hello

240 195 16
Thats what i get

ok what about the vin number ?

hi do you have the vin number for me ????

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician