Acura

Acura repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What transmission can go to the 2005 Acura TL

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Acura
12/21/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just so that I have a clear understanding, do you mean what is the original transmission, or do you mean from what vehicles can you get this transmission from?

From what other vehicles can I get transmission from ....

Thank you. Just a moment, please.

Here, is the information that you have requested. This transmission can only be found in Acura TLs years 2005-2008

• 4

• Model

Number of Vehicles

• TL

4

• Vehicle

Year(s) - (Select to set current vehicle)

• 6 Cylinders 3.2L MFI SOHC VTEC

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.