Acura

Acura Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Acura

My 2009 mdx's side mirror and the LED signal light on the…

Customer Question
My 2009 mdx's side...

My 2009 mdx's side mirror and the LED signal light on the side mirror, and the memory seat stop working

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The exterior turn signal light on the back of the side mirror

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2009 acura mdx suv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's MDX, i research and found other people have similar problem with their MDX with mirror and memory seat both caused by bad actuator but i am not sure if the LED signal light will be fix by replacing the actuator

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No how much will it charge to get advice from mechanic?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Acura
12/21/2017
Mechanic for Acura: Pete, Technician replied 2 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a fully compatible scan tool/computer plugged into your model that can read all computers.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.This may be a fault of the seat control module/ecu itself causing all of these issues needing to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi Pete, don't worry about researching, I figure out it's not control module/ecu.
Pete, Technician